Upstate South Carolina Employment Litigation Attorneys
Wrongful termination • Discrimination • Sexual harassment • Wage disputes • Contracts Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) • Non-compete issues
Stephenson & Murphy, LLC, represents the rights and interests of workers and employers in all manner of employment law matters. We offer experienced legal counsel regarding discrimination, compensation, and employment contract disputes.
Our Greenville employment and business law office provides effective legal counsel to South Carolina employers and employees regarding on-the-job disputes relating to hours, overtime, harassment, and other claims of discrimination. We also advise managerial and executive-level employees in cases involving compensation agreements, non-compete covenants, and trade secrets.
We represent employees and employers in matters including:
- Discrimination claims
- Wrongful and unlawful discharge
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour issues
- Non-compete and non-solicit covenants
- Trade secrets
- Employment contracts
- Separation agreements
- Family, health, and leave issues
We advise clients on their rights and obligations under state wage and hour laws as well as federal statutes applying to employment,
- Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) and 42 USC 1981 (Section 1981)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
To consult with an employment attorney, contact Stephenson & Murphy, LLC.